Wine by the Glass
Whites & Sparkling
White Zinfandel Beringer ’11 CA 6.5 glass/24 btl
Sparkling Francois Montand Blanc de Blanc NV France 9 187ml btl
– Toasty and complex, with buttery overtones to the crisp apple and lemon flavors.
Riesling Leonard Kreusch ’11 Mosel, Germany 7.5 glass/28 btl
– Mineral aromas with peach and apple flavors and a honey sweetened finish.
Pinot Grigio Benvolio ’11 Friuli, Italy 7.5 glass/28 btl
– Crisp acidity with flavors of almond, peach, and light floral notes.
Sauvignon Blanc Fortress ’10 Lake County, CA 8 glass/30 btl
– This is a crisp clean wine with flavors of vibrant citrus, key lime, kiwi and melon.
Chardonnay William Hill ’11 Central Coast 9 glass/34 btl
– Openly fruity and friendly, this Chardonnay is creamy, rich and full-bodied.
Pinot Noir Row Eleven ‘Vinas 3’ ’09 CA 11 glass/40 btl
– Scents of dark cherry with spice and berry flavors and hints of coffee and cola.
Merlot Zolo ’10 Mendoza, Argentina 8 glass/30 btl
– Elegant and supple, with berry and spice flavors complimented by vanilla and oak.
Malbec Aruma ’10 Mendoza, Argentina 9 glass/34 btl
– Aromas of smoke and game with notes of blackberry and black currant fruit.
Zinfandel Gen 5 ‘Old Vine’ ’11 Lodi, CA 8 glass/30 btl
– Intense black cherry and raspberry jam with black pepper and spice.
Bordeaux Baron des Chartrons ’09 Bordeaux, France 9 glass/34 btl
– Discreet tannic structure with ripe red fruit aromas.
Cabernet Sauvignon Paul Dolan ’10 Mendocino, CA
12 glass/44 btl
– Ripe and plumy, with intriguing notes of anise and brown spice and solid tannins.