Wine by the Glass
Whites & Rosé
Sparkling Segura Viudas Brut Spain 9 187ml btl
– Crisp apple flavors along with notes of toast, nuts and flowers.
Moscato Rosatello Italy 8 glass/28 btl
– Lightly sweet, with peach apricot and candied orange flavors.
Rosé Sainte Victoire France 8 glass/28 btl
– Dry French rose with strawberry and tangerine balanced with acidic minearality.
Riesling Blüfeld Mosel, Germany 7 glass/26 btl
– Crisp and refreshing, with flinty fresh fruit, balanced acidity and a sweet finish.
Pinot Grigio Ruffino Lumina Delle Venezia, Italy 8 glass/28 btl
– Light bodied lemon with a hint of nuts and toasted bread.
Sauvignon Blanc Simi Sonoma County, CA 10 glass/36 btl
– Lemongrass, tangerine, and minerals give way to a crisp lingering finish.
Chardonnay Mer Soleil Rsv Sta Barbara Cty, CA 11 glass/40 btl
– Pineapple, peach, and vanilla well balanced with butter and oak.
Pinot Noir Elouan Oregon 12 glass/44 btl
– Red plum, cherry, minerality, dusty earth, and a hint of sweet tobacco
Merlot Peirano Estate ‘Six Clones’ Lodi, CA 8 glass/30 btl
– Cherry, plum, and raspberries with hints of cocoa and cinnamon.
Malbec Aruma Mendoza, Argentina 9 glass/34 btl
– Aromas of smoke and game with notes of blackberry and black currant fruit.
Zinfandel Paso Creek Paso Robles, CA 9 glass/34 btl
– Intense flavors of cherry cola, pepper, and cinnamon.
Bordeaux Chateau Mayne Viel Fronsac, France 10 glass/36 btl
– Soft fruit and ripe tannins give way to spicy balanced oak.
Cabernet Sauvignon Tom Gore CA 10 glass/38 btl
– Fruit forward, medium bodied Cab with hints of mocha and coffee.
Cabernet Sauvignon Mount Veeder Napa, CA 18 glass/68 btl
– Dark fruit, spices, leather, and herbs lead to a long finish with firm tannins.